Monday, July 04, 2005

Frightening

I just saw a woman on television refered to as a Professional "Scrapbooking" Consultant.
I find it frightening to believe there might be people out in TV land who would believe that such a position even exists.
I find it more frightening to believe there might be people who need this service.
I find it even more frightening to believe there might be enough people out there so stupid they can't figure out scissors and paste, that such a position might be viable.
Weren't these skills covered fairly thoroughly in Kindergarten?
I'm trying to imagine what one of these "consultations" must be like.
  • Put your thumb in one hole.
  • Put your fingers in the other.
  • Put paper between the blades.
  • Open & close your hand.
  • No. Don't eat that. I know it's yummy, but it'll get you constipated & it's really high in carbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home