Tuesday, September 27, 2005

NOT about: hurricanes, cat's, or the fact that democrat's are morons

Poor old Beretta.
Why can't folks just leave him alone?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/entertainment/12749699.htm
http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=3902035&nav=9qrx
Robert Blake was a hero of mine when I was a kid (I begged my parents for a cockatoo).
Although, I believe he's innocent (A lot of other people wanted that bitch dead) . I admit he might have done it. But, when I look at the Blake-Bakley-Brando-whoeverthefuckelse relationship, I think, hell, every once in a while ya come across somebody that needs a good killin'. So, let's just give Bobby a little break.
Besides, I think that with regards to the Blake, Simpson & Jackson trials we are over looking the most important fact in these cases. The right of rich people in the United States to buy their way out of any situation (Right Teddy "Chapaquiddick" Kennedy?)
Do you really want to live in a world where your average multi-millionaire can't snuff some whore without regard to the consequences. In the words of Drew Carry, "What's the point of makin' the money if ya can't enjoy spendin' it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home