Sunday, August 21, 2005

Party!

Last night I went to a party.
Yeeha!
A friend of mine who will remain nameless (TC Byrd), brought her new "Razr" cell phone (ain't it cool when you leave out all the vowels?) she showed it to everybody (E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y). Then we were goingto play this game where we "spotlighted" spiders. We never saw any spiders. We were all drunk though, that may have had some effect on finding spiders. There was a "bat throwing" incedent a "chick in a tree" incedent, and a "they thought they were married" incedent. (other people's children are the most effective birth control) I may or may not cover these in later posts. If I don't TC probably will.
A good time was had by all. I was allowed to sleep it off on a pallet on a concrete floor. (thanks Mrs. ex girl friend)

PS
Ann, ya shoulda been there.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Walley, I drove by the party site several times and saw all the cars, including your truck. I KNEW you jerks were partying without me!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Miss Ann,
You should have taken to their letterbox with a baseball bat. That's a Redneck thing to do isn't it?
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home