Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I "heart" NY (politics)


Apparently Hillary Rodham Clinton has some competition for her senate seat.
Mrs. Janine Piro (I probably misspelled her name, but I don’t care enough to research it.) is, unlike Mrs. C, a New Yorker, and she claims that she will complete her entire term, which Mrs. C won’t do.
She has flip-flopped on her view of partial birth abortion as the political climate shifted, she is pro gay marriage, pro-choice, she’s a snappy dresser, she has shifted her views toward the center for obvious political reasons, casting doubt on her true core values, she and her husband are both lawyers (ick), her husband is a philandering son-of-a-bitch who likes to bone younger women, she and her husband have been investigated for shady financial and political dealings.....
Dang.....
I forgot which one I was talking about.
Anyway,
Good luck Mrs. Piro, and stay away from Fort Marcy Park.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you got me so interested by this post that I have to go off and do independent research *sighs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home