Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ow.


Yesterday while modifying my habitat I dropped a Black & Decker 10" portable circular saw on my left big toe.
I said some things God may not be able to forgive me for.
Today my toe is a lovely shade of periwinkle.
I have decided to share my experience in the form of advice for the amatuer carpenter.
  1. When constructing a pass through cabinet between the bathroom and utility room, DO NOT attempt to simultaeously cook a grilled cheese sandwitch.
  2. Wear shoes. (pants couldn't hurt either)
  3. Refrain from the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

Happy carpentering!

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Bert,
How about:
4. Carpentry work is best carried on on wood substances. Undertaking the cutting of electrical cables, is generally ill advised.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home