Friday, October 07, 2005

Holy Shitake!


Vladimir Ilich Lenin has been lying in state in a mausoleum in Red Square since 1924. The Russian people have been demanding that he be removed because he is a symbol of the past, and of the "old ways". He’s been layin’ around for 81 years! For the love of christmas BURY HIM! Also, he must be removed periodically from his glass coffin to be cleaned because he has developed the tendency to sprout mushrooms.

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

I’m not sure why, but I find this profoundly disturbing.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I don't know about the rest of you but I just crossed mushrooms off my grocery list!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Bert,
I went to Russia to vist the tomb of Lenin.
He looked nothing like he did when he was in the Beatles.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger jules said...

Yuckie! It creeps me out that anyone would have ever even WANTED to look at the dead body anyway. But c'mon...bury the poor sucker already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home