Friday, July 15, 2005

Blue Juice

Being male, I know, and, indeed, wish to know, almost nothing about the mysterious functions of the female anatomy, much less the hardware and appurtenances applied for the control of these functions.
So, why would some advertising agency believe that while I’m watching Mel Gibson in "Pay Back" I would want to see a commercial about some chick showing how one crotch thingy soaks up more blue juice than the other brand.
For the love of Christmas, when I’m watching Mel get his toes smashed with a ballpean hammer, I expect commercials about power tools, or trucks, or beef jerky, or beer, NOT blue juice absorption.
Perhaps they should experiment with "product placement."
Hee, hee.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I spent my pre-pubescent years thinkin' it was gonna be blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home