Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bruiser


This is my dog.
His name is Bruiser.
I traded a sign for him.
I named him after a dog my father had that looked just like him when he was a puppy.
He’s half Catahoula & half Pit Bull.
He ate my grandmother’s Bible when he was a puppy.
I think that might mean he’s going to hell.
Once he ate a lawnmower wheel.
I don’t mean he chewed on it a little.
I mean there were some little pieces of white plastic left over.
That’s all.
Both he, and the mower survived.
Bruiser is very friendly.
He lives to be petted.
Once, he tried to get the postman to pet him.
The postman Maced him.
He sneezed three times.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger alphabitch said...

I love him!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Bert Ford said...

Everyone does...you can't help it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home