Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Too bad . . . . I guess?

Coca-cola has withdrawn their support of the Jr. Miss program.
No more Jr. Miss.
They had to cancel cause nobody else would sponsor them.
Although, there was a rumor that Spike TV made an offer, but it was dependent on bringing back the swimsuit competition.
I won’t miss the Jr. Miss.
I call pageants "Hog Shows".
In my profession I have occasion to deal with these people.
Pageant moms are the worst.
They remind me of 4H kids getting their livestock ready to judge.
Thus, "Hog Shows."
You know the judges watch these girls judging which will eventually be the best wife/mom, but they give the best score either to the one they’d most like to bone, or to the one they’d least like to bone, so nobody’ll think their just voting for the one they’d most like to bone.
Poor Jr. Miss.
The teen pregnancy rate is gonna soar here in Mississippi.
Jr. Miss was the only reason a lot of chicks around here had for NOT getting pregnant.

Note to self: Invest in mobile home stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home