Monday, July 25, 2005

terry


This is my friend Terry.

He ain’t right.
He carries food in his pockets. Tomatoes, bananas, cookies, pumpkin pie just about anything edible.
When he’s mad at you he will drop his pants & wave his pecker at you.
One of his ears sticks out from his head at right angles ‘cause he tried to kiss a sheep dog that wasn’t in the mood.
He doesn’t mind stickin’ his head in a scanner.
He’s my favorite co-worker.
I want to run him for senator in 2006.
His polical philosophy is distilled down to:
If the floors are swept, the trash cans are at the road & he’s got food in his pocket what could go wrong.
He’s the only person I’ve ever seen who could take a dump standing up.
I think the world would be a better place if we had more Terrys.
At least in public office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home