Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wiiiiiiiiillllbur!!!!!

A man was recently killed in Enonclaw, Washington when the horse he was having sex with fell on him.
That’s gotta be embarrassing.
In Washington state having sex with horses is legal.
As long as you don’t harm the horse.
I heard this story on the radio.
I may have misspelled Enonclaw.
If I did, I apologize to the horses.
The people up there don’t deserve an apology.
They’re having sex with horses.
Horses people!
No matter how well you’re hung, you’re gonna look bad next to the horse.
They got nuts the size of baseballs.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about that today as well and it took me about five minutes to lift my jaw from the ground... the internal injuries must have been horrific

I feel sorry for the detectives that have to look through the videos they found at the ranch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home