Friday, November 04, 2005

Let's see how many people I can piss off today!

It has long been my opinion that Democrats are stupid.
Not the politicians, but the voters. The Dem politicians can be quite a crafty bunch. (they just don’t seem to be able to win elections any more) And, I’m not talking about Liberals. (or leftists) I’ve heard rumors that there may be intelligent liberals.
Here I am only going to site two examples to bolster my opinion, but I believe they are compelling.
The first example was the aftermath of the 2000 election.
Democrats actually claimed that they were too stupid to figure out Florida’s ballot. Think about it. The Democrats tried to convince the country that they were stupid, and that their own stupidity skewed the election results.
My second example was after the election of 2004. (which W won by five MILLION votes) John Kerry claimed that Ohio Republicans had plastered heavily Democratic neighborhoods with flyers, and a phone message that said that Republicans would be voting on Tuesday, and Democrats would be voting on Wednesday to ease overcrowding at the polls. You must admit that someone moronic enough to believe such a flyer, or phone call would only be matched in stupidity by someone who would believe that such calls were made, or such flyers were handed out. A few days later Hillary Clinton (the "smartest" woman in the world) made a speech in which she reiterated John Kerry’s claims.

Please comment. I’m begging for it.

Hugs & kisses.
- Bert

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger SignGurl said...

Bert, I hate to admit it, but I think I agree with you.

Great post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home