Thursday, December 08, 2005

Facial Fashion

The reason people shouldn’t put their head in a Hewlet Packard scanjet 5470c.
I was resently persuaded to shave my beard, but I’m keepin’ the foomanchu & the soul patch damnit. I don’t think men look right without some sort of facial hair. They look larval, or unfinished, or something. I know there’re millions of nekid faced guys out there that disagree with me, but that’s their problem. There are so many possibilities for facial fashion that I don’t understand why more guys don’t go with at least a moustache, or sideburns or something, a full beard may be going a little far for some folks, but you could go with that Amish things like a beard with no moustache, or what about just a little soul patch? You know. just a little fuzz on your bottom lip just to prove you’re a male mammal. Some people call it a love brush, or a flavor saver, or (my personal favorite) a "Bourbon Street Boullion Cube. So, come on guys let’s start cultivating a little chin cabbage going out there.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The SOOOOOOOUUUUULLLLL PAtch.

Got one, keeping it, but a woman told you to shave the beard 'cause of a little beard envy.

~deb, you got a beard?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home