Thursday, July 28, 2005

Karma Lite


A while back I taped a fortune cookie to the wall of my office with a sign next to it that read:
OPEN IN CASE OF
METAPHYSICAL
EMERGENCY
ONLY!
Munchie attacks
do not count as
mepaphysical
emergencies.
I have since noticed that a mouse has opened the cellophane, climbed inside, eaten the cookie, and shit on the intact fortune which reads, "A beautiful smart, and loving person will be coming into your life.", and my lucky numbers are: 4, 45, 31, 37, 33, & 17. What could the cosmic ramafications of this be? Should I be frightened? Perhaps, I should seek spiritual guidance. Do they list churches in the Yellow Pages?

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Bert,
Maybe the mouse was that person?
You never know.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

The mouse was sent to open the cookie so you'd be forced to read the fortune. And about the mouse terd...well maybe he was trying to warn you against shitting on that person. Or maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't keep food in the office. Or maybe the cookie was high in fiber.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Bert Ford said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Bert Ford said...

Friday, I set out a mousetrap baited with a small piece of tantric empathy.
I should know by Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home