Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm BAA-aack!

I know it's been a long time since I posted so probably nobody ever comes here anymore.
I figure this post goes out to noone.
I've been very busy though (outside of the blogoshpere), I've started my own sign company, email albert@clinesigns.com, I've semi recovered from the Katrina thing, and I found a girl willing to say she's my girlfriend out loud in front of other people. (and, yes, Tandy she's been in my house)
Ann, why didn't you invite me to the Victoria's Secret outing. You know Tandy isn't the only one that would like to see you try on non regulation skivvies. As for the super secret sexy room, I am not at liberty to discuss certain aspects of my only visit there due to a non-disclosure agreement, but let's just say I'm no longer allowed within 500 yds. of shopping malls in Delaware, New Jersey, and eight counties in Virginia.

Happy Blogging,

Bert

P.S.
I'm BAA-aack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home