Friday, May 19, 2006

I thought I was back but apparently I Ain't

I tried to start blogging again, but it ain't workin'. I tried to post yesterday & it went into my list of posts, but it ain't on my blog. If this post doesn't show up either i guess I'm Screwed. I haven' posted for several months so that might have something to do with it. I don't know so this is just a trial to see what's wrong. nobody ever reads my stuff anyway so I guess I won't be missed if this doesn't post either.

Happy blogging,
Bert

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Yay, it worked!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Maybe we can get your lesbian fan club back sooN!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

DPA....you called? Oh, wait....I'm not a lesbian...just a fan. My bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home