Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Parenting 101

No sooner had I posted the last post than I got a phone call from a customer. One of the youngun's picked up the extension & made monkey nioses into the phone. After informing my client that I would call him right back, I proceeded to inform the little darlings of the error of their ways (I admit profanity was used). Now I am in trouble for yelling at the little bastards.
I understand that most children today are poorly raise. I understand that the way a parent raises their children is their own business. But, if you raise a poorly behaved child and someone complains about that child's behaviour you should do one of three things:
Appologize for your child's behaviour, and rectify any damages.
Attempt to correct the child's behaviour.
Or, suck it up, and keep your fucking mouth shut.

I believe that there are currently as many parents out there that need a good spanking than children.

Who's with me?

Blog on!

Bert

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Extended Youth said...

I highly encourage beating your children.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Oh man..I am with you, and as a mum of 4 of the little blighters(darlings!) I concur all the way! I went to Big W today and I had my girls with me..a lady behind me had a little turd of a boy in a shopping trolley being just that...a little turd. Now..my girls were unusualy well behaved right then, and they stared at the boy in the trolley. Miss 3yr old said, "Mum, what's wrong with the little boy?" I said, "He's being a turd like you can be sometimes..see what it looks like when you are being a turd"...she replied, "I AM NOT A TURD MUMMY!"
We all laughed and the boy shut up. His mum thanked me.
They do pick the exact time to piss ya off though. Thats why last night when my hubby needed the phone for business...I took the kids out of the house, far from any of the extension phones. :)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I am so fucking with you on that one. Most of my students' mothers are my age. I'm 27. My students are 14, on average. If I'd spawned at the age of 15-18, I'm certain that it would be a little juvenile delinquent by now. Hell, I'm barely out of MY juvenile delinquent days.

I think you should have to get a permit to reproduce. Pass an IQ test, have proof of stable income, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home